[PULL] inputproto ABI issues and early accept

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Fri Feb 10 18:31:55 PST 2012

<#part sign=pgpmime>
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:08:46 +1000, Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> wrote:

> Peter Hutterer (2):
>       Revert "dix: deduplicate callers of DeliverDeviceEvents in DeliverGrabbedEvents"
>       Xi: handle new XIAllowEvents request in inputproto 2.1.99.6

I've reviewed this last one and merged the lot into master. We're a week
past the planned non-critical bug-fix release; I'll give the server a
brief run-through and then plan on freezing the bits shortly.

(I have to say that it would have been a lot easier to freeze almost
anything last weekend in Brussels than this weekend in Queenstown. What
a difference a week makes.)

keith.packard at intel.com