[PULL] XWarpPointer revert and XQuartz changes

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at apple.com
Wed Feb 22 22:08:59 PST 2012

On Feb 22, 2012, at 9:54 PM, Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com> wrote:

> <#part sign=pgpmime>
> On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 21:18:14 -0800, Jeremy Huddleston <jeremyhu at apple.com> wrote:
>
>>      os: Pass the FatalError message to OsVendorFatalError
>
> I thought I had asked about this one before. Is this an an ABI/API change? We
> shouldn't be doing that on master this month, right?

It's just API used by the DIX/DDX boundary, right, not something that should be exported to drivers.  If it is something exported to the drivers, just merge up to the commit before it (which was the revert) and we can delay this until after 1.12 branches (at which point we should also stop exporting it).

--Jeremy