libX11: Changes to 'master'

Pander pander at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 10 09:42:39 PDT 2012

On 05/10/2012 06:24 PM, James Cloos wrote:

> JH> This commit introduced a 'make check' failure due by duplicating
> JH> existing entries:
>
> I ran compose-check.pl while reviewing it, but on the .pre files rather
> than on the compiled files.....  ☹
>
> I'll have to work on a patch to that script to enable its use pre-compile.
>
> Duplicate removal patch on the way....
>
> -JimC

The attached check.py can give you some more feedback on the quality of
Compose.pre. Please, try it and see what you can incorporate in the
default check process.

Was someone able to review and apply the patches I have send on May 5th
to resolve outstanding issue before the next release?

Regards,

Pander