lack of reviewers

Ernst Sjöstrand ernstp at gmail.com
Thu May 17 01:39:55 PDT 2012

Hi,

(sorry for jumping in from the outside and breaking the thread!)

I read about this problem and wanted to offer a suggestion!

What if you set up a Gerrit server for git.freedesktop.org? That's the
tool the Android OpenSource project uses among other things:
https://android-review.googlesource.com/
Perhaps if it was easier to contribute to reviewing code, more people
would do it more often?
It's also a very nice tool I have to say, I use it every day at work.
It's easy to integrate with automatic
testing of patchsets before they're submitted to the repository for example.

Here's the site:
http://code.google.com/p/gerrit/

And here's the documentation:
http://gerrit-documentation.googlecode.com/svn/Documentation/2.3/index.html