[PULL] Implement GLX_ARB_create_context

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Thu May 17 21:33:12 PDT 2012

On 05/17/2012 04:37 PM, Keith Packard wrote:
> Ian Romanick<idr at freedesktop.org>  writes:
>
>>        glx: Extend __GLXscreen::createContext to take attributes
>
> This doesn't even compile - a missing comma:
>
> __glXDRIscreenCreateContext(__GLXscreen * baseScreen,
>                              __GLXconfig * glxConfig,
>                              __GLXcontext * baseShareContext,
>                              unsigned num_attribs,
>                              const uint32_t *attribs
>                              int *error)
>
> Are you sure you've actually run this code?

Oh bother.  Yes, I ran it a bunch of times.

Then I got some review comments about warnings, formatting, etc.  Being
lazy, I "fixed" the issues without re-running.  This particular function
was missing the (unused) error parameter.  In v2 of the patch, I added
the parameter to remove a compiler warning.  num_attribs, attribs, and
error are unused in the DRI1 version of this function.  They're only
used in the DRI2 backend.

I'll fix the missing comma, re-run my test, and send another pull
request.  Ugh.