API changes, one rereview and a few misc ones

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Wed May 23 09:07:12 PDT 2012

Hi guys,

the first patch is a repost dealing with a suggestion from ajax that we
really didn't need the block/wakeupData pointers.

The next 4 are minor API changes the drop some other scrnIndex, the dix
one is a probably not used in anywhere outside the dix itself, the final
patch just adds a define for driver compat layers to use.

I do wonder if we should squash merge the previous 18 patches + these patches
+ the ABI bump, so we get a nice bisect point, anyone care?

Dave.