[glx+hw 0/7] Possible leak fixes in glx and hw

Niels Thykier niels at thykier.net
Fri Nov 2 02:41:46 PDT 2012

Hi

I noticed a couple of potential leaks in glx and hw (via cppcheck).  I
have tried manually verify all of its leak reports.  The patches leaks
are the ones I believe were real and where I could figure out how to
plug said leak.

My knowledge of xorg (and its internals) are non-existent and I have
not tested these (I'd wouldn't know how to trigger the given code
paths).

I am not subscribed to this list, so please include me in CC.

~Niels

Also reported in the Debian bug tracker as #692030:

Niels Thykier (7):
  glx/glxdri.c: Fix memory leak of context
  glx/glxdri2.c: Fix memory leak in error case
  hw/dmx/config/dmxcompat.c: Fix resource leak
  hw/dmx/dmxfont.c: Fix memory leak of goodfps
  hw/dmx/glxProxy/glxcmds.c: Fix leak of bx_xids
  hw/xfree86/common/xf86sbusBus.c: Fix leak
  hw/xfree86/os-support/bus/Sbus.c: Fix leaks

 glx/glxdri.c                     |    8 ++++++--
 glx/glxdri2.c                    |    1 +
 hw/dmx/config/dmxcompat.c        |    2 ++
 hw/dmx/dmxfont.c                 |    1 +
 hw/dmx/glxProxy/glxcmds.c        |    2 ++
 hw/xfree86/common/xf86sbusBus.c  |    3 ++-
 hw/xfree86/os-support/bus/Sbus.c |    8 ++++++--

1.7.10.4