xscope: missing xtrans configure check

Thomas Klausner wiz at NetBSD.org
Thu Oct 18 16:23:40 PDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 08:45:50AM +1000, Peter Hutterer wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 11:46:00AM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > xscope configure doesn't check for xtrans, but the build fails if it's
> > not found, because one of its headers is included.
> >
> > Patch needed?
>
> yes, if it fails to build, it needs the check

Hm, there already seems to be a check for it in the configure.ac to
turn off the xscope dependency, but it seems someone didn't consider
that when changing code.

I'm not comfortable changing that because I don't know enough about
the tool or xtrans, so perhaps someone familiar with xscope can try
building with xtrans disabled and fix the fallout?
 Thomas