[PULL] unreviewed patches Jan 2013

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Feb 7 23:09:36 PST 2013

Peter Hutterer <peter.hutterer at who-t.net> writes:

> fwiw, this isn't API, it's only used internally. did half of what you
> suggested, rel matrix is stored without zero mangling now, but abs axis is
> renamed, both for obviousness and the compiler telling me where I forgot the
> update.

Better than my idea anyways. The rest of the patch looked good, so I've
already send my Rb line. Thanks for the quick turn-around; I'll finish
up the RC tomorrow and plan on closing the non-critical bug window then.

>> Also, this needs to bump the ABI version number.
>
> While we're there, how about:
> http://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/12960/
>
> because if that goes in too, I can skip the minor bump.

Yeah, I like that patch. Let's add it for 1.14. The less code we call at
AbortServer time, the better.

keith.packard at intel.com