Preparing for automake 1.14

Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia jeremyhu at freedesktop.org
Sun Jan 13 23:52:46 PST 2013

While it's good to prepare for 1.14, we're still not working with 1.13 yet.  libX11 is failing with:

nls/Makefile.am:41: error: using '$(srcdir)' in TESTS is currently broken: '$(srcdir)/compose-check.pl'
(see http://tinderbox.x.org/builds/2013-01-14-0001/logs/libX11/#configure)

and I'm not really sure what to do about that… any thoughts?

--Jeremy