Question about using xorg-gtest

Ian Romanick idr at freedesktop.org
Tue Jan 29 13:18:17 PST 2013

A long time ago when I first implemented GLX_ARB_create_context, I
implemented some unit tests using gtest.  My tests provided some
scaffolding functions and poked directly at code that I added for the
extension.  I used this to verify certain aspects of the protocol
generation, etc.  I wired these up (in my build) to run with 'make check'.

I'd like to add these somewhere, and I'd like to add more tests in a
similar vein.  Does anyone have any suggestions for doing that?  This
seems different from the current gtest usage.