piglit/xts5 mashup

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 04:03:46 PST 2013

So sitting at LCA2013, I decided to try and make piglit wrap xts5
because I much prefer piglit's report generation and regression
tracking,

I've stuck my initial piglit changes here:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~airlied/piglit/log/?h=xts5-wrapper

The main outstanding problem is better impedance matching between XTS
errors and piglit errors.

I've attached a patch on top of xts5 git that adds a hook for piglit
to get the number of tests back, otherwise just build xts5, point
PIGLIT_XTS5_DIR at the checkout,
then run piglit-run.py ./tests-x11/x11.tests results/x11

Dave.