Reverse Optimus does not work on my laptop

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 01:23:47 PDT 2013

> [12 days ago I have sent this directly to Dave Airlie, received no reply]

I kinda suck at direct mail, but also I'm not in a place to debug this
sort of thing at the moment, I'm pretty much only supporting users of
this on Fedora 18, because the upstreaming of the patches has taken
too long, I'll get back to it, but this project is now on the bottom
of my list unless Fedora bugs are filed.

So I've looked and the logs but its too much info, I'll probably play
around on the hw I have next week, but I'm pretty limited in terms of
what radeon hw I can test with.

Dave.