[xinit] XSLASHGLOB

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Fri May 31 07:26:42 PDT 2013

On 05/31/13 02:57 AM, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> Can you please take a look at this? No comments for two months, but no
> commit either.

Sorry, I've been a bit busy for the past 3-4 months dealing with the security
fixes and pretty much ignoring most other patch submissions, and it appears no
one else picked up the slack.  The last I see on this patch is:

> On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 02:59:34PM +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
>> Thanks for the reply. I've just sent a git diff for cleaning this up.
>>   Thomas

but I don't see the git format-patch/send-email version of this fix to
apply - can you resend it?

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com