Why multi-touch fail to work for multi-display?

Leslie Zhai xiangzhai83 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 10:03:13 CEST 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your reply :)

Coordinate Transformation Matrix is so cool, my LeslieMT is too
superficial
https://github.com/xiangzhai/myblog/blob/master/MTX11-Note/MT.conf
Even if LeslieMT is able to work, but it is not easy to configure the
device path, for example, /dev/input/event3 might be changed when a
Projected Capacitive touch screen USB device plug out/in or Linux box
reboot.

But it needs to read the device file descriptor to get 9 eGalax touch
screen devices` (X, Y) value simultaneously, then recognize the proper
gesture, so ugly and dull LeslieMT meets the "special" project requirement.

Best Regards,

Leslie