[RFC] GLX dispatch rewrite

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Thu Oct 24 08:11:04 CEST 2013

Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> writes:

> I'd send this as a patch, but it's like 2M, so I figure that's rude.

I'd love to see this in two pieces -- the first containing all of the
actual interesting changes and the second just the mechanical conversion
From CALL_foo to foo -- as it is, it's really hard to see the
interesting changes in isolation. Yeah, I know we would never merge the
patch like that because bisect would be impossible, but having some idea
of what needs actual review and what the compiler will catch for us
automatically would be nice.

I'm certainly in favor of the general approach though, as you know, and
would love to get this merged for 1.15.

keith.packard at intel.com