[PULL] arm build fixes (v2)

Keith Packard keithp at keithp.com
Tue Apr 29 09:37:25 PDT 2014

Rob Clark <robdclark at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Keith,
>
> updated/rebased, and I've reviewed Thierry's patch.  Of the other two,
> one has an a-b, the other needs a r-b but is pretty simple/obvious
> one-liner fix, maybe you can review it as you merge or cherry-pick?
>
> * my two patches make arm default to stub int10 implementation (and
> fix stub implementation to actually compile).. this is what 99.9% of
> folks on ARM want
> * Thierry's patch actually fixes the real int10 implementation to work
> for the 0.1% of people who want that

Sounds good. I've just merged them; 'review' here would be fairly
meaningless as the only cases I'm concerned about are compilation
failures on other platforms. Seems to work fine on my amd64 build
here. If someone does have a build problem, let us know and we'll make
Rob fix it :-)

Merged.
   4c39326..b92a928  master -> master

keith.packard at intel.com