xfs: release 1.1.4?

Alan Coopersmith alan.coopersmith at oracle.com
Mon Aug 11 19:07:45 PDT 2014

On 08/10/14 11:46 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> Alan,
>
> Could you cut a xfs 1.1.4 release so that we have something that builds with
> fontsproto-2.1.3 and libXfont-1.5.0?

I started on this, and got flooded by automake warnings, so have submitted
a patch to quiet those - and then I think we can release.

Do we need to update the required dependency versions at all?  Unlike libXfont,
xfs master seemed to build fine for me against older fontsproto, and older
libXfont, though I guess cygwin may have a tighter dependency there, due to the
symbol exposure changes.

	-Alan Coopersmith-              alan.coopersmith at oracle.com