[PULL] GLX and Xephyr fixes

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Fri Dec 12 08:01:28 PST 2014

On Wed, 2014-12-10 at 19:39 -0800, Keith Packard wrote:
> Adam Jackson <ajax at nwnk.net> writes:
>
> > Adam Jackson (2):
> >       glx: Dynamically compute attribute slot in GetDrawableAttributes
> >       glx: Add hack for GLX-1.2-style naked windows to GetDrawableAttributes
>
> This one is a bug fix, but the other two look like new features? Do you
> think I should merge them all for 1.17?

I definitely think the GDA changes count as bugfixes; certainly they
bring us into line with NVIDIA's driver, which is effectively the GLX
spec at this point.  I'm not sure they're as correct as they need to be
- there's some discussion on bug #54080 that makes it sound like the
Rift SDK depends on more fields being filled in than what you'd get even
with this change - but I suspect that's actually Mesa's bug; and with
this change (and the ->loseContext thing already merged) Mesa can know
it can do the right thing and expect xserver not to crash as a result.

- ajax