[PULL] button mapping fix and unconstify patches

Gaetan Nadon memsize at videotron.ca
Sun Feb 9 13:04:04 PST 2014

On 14-02-09 02:12 PM, Keith Packard wrote:
> If you can reproduce this on your machine (and, I hope that is trivial),
> then you should feel free to play with compiler flags and send email to
> the list about what you find; if the pain threshold isn't too high, we
> can fix the warnings and add the flags to the default
> set. Alternatively, you could file bugs with the results.

I vaguely recall you mentioned you are operating from a 32 bit computer.

Here is my output on Ubuntu x86_64:

    make[1]: Entering directory `/home/nadon/xorg/src/xserver/glx'
      CC     indirect_dispatch.lo
      CC     indirect_dispatch_swap.lo
      CC     indirect_reqsize.lo
      CC     indirect_size_get.lo
    indirect_dispatch_swap.c:85:1: warning: 'bswap_CARD64' defined but
    not used [-Wunused-function]

The string "logical" does not come up.

I have a total of 242 warnings.
 202-Wshadow