Request for Evoc proposal draft review.(Shatter support for X server)

Check Nyah check.nyah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 03:12:01 PDT 2014

Hello,

I was saying our semester ends in late June or early July, so for the days
where I"ll be writing exams to catch up with the programming I'll be coding
at night and during the weekends and continue full-time work after my exams
are over in late June. That's what I meant there I'll try to make it
clearer.

Cheers!
Nyah