EVoC question

Matt Dew marcoz at osource.org
Wed Jun 18 20:29:53 PDT 2014

Hi Poe,
  Thank you for the interest.

Have you read X.org wiki page for EVoC[1]?

What you need to do is to write a proposal, including a timeline
(according to your vacation schedule) and send it to the relevant
mailing lists (please CC: board at foundation.x.org).

You will very likely receive feedback from the community asking you to
make some changes and more specifically define your proposal in some areas.

Please then try to find a mentor for the project and the board will
discuss and vote whether to accept your proposal or not.

Please ask us for more details if you need more information on
particular steps.

[1] http://www.x.org/wiki/XorgEVoC/

Cheers,
Matt