Maintainer status update

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Wed Dec 9 12:07:40 PST 2015

I'll be very away from the keyboard from 11 through 20 December, and
back only intermittently between then and 4 January. I anticipate
spending most of that time on a snowboard or working on more artistic
interests, but I've got a few X and GL projects I'll be poking at over
that time, and I'll try to keep up with patchwork.

I've pushed some updates to 1.18 branch, and I'll spin the release for
that tomorrow if there's no objections or suggestions. I'll backport
from that (and anything else important from master) to 1.17.5 when I'm
back in January.

- ajax