multitouch input handling help required

Friedrich, Eugen (ADITG/SW1) efriedrich at de.adit-jv.com
Tue Jan 27 06:22:57 PST 2015

Hello Vikas,

In genivi we stopped a active development on  LayerManager also a X11 is not widely used in the automotive.
The current way to go for us  is a wayland compositor and we working on implementing ilm API on top of weston.

Therefore there is no effort spent to realize you use-case, sorry for that.

Best regards

Eugen Friedrich
Software Group I (ADITG/SW1)

Tel. +49 5121 49 6921