Who provides $host_os variable for xserver's configure.ac script?

Laércio de Sousa laerciosousa at sme-mogidascruzes.sp.gov.br
Tue Jun 23 04:35:07 PDT 2015

Thank you, Alan!

Investigating a bit further, I realised that $host_os is not the problem.
The real cause of kdrive input drivers not being automatically built in
linux is a code misplacing in configure.ac: the auto-detection test for
KDRIVE_{EVDEV,KBD,MOUSE} is placed AFTER the corresponding AC_DEFINEs, when
it should be placed BEFORE them.

I'll submit a patch right now!!

--
*Laércio de Sousa*