fixed proto_inc and proto/.gitignore

Christian Linhart chris at DemoRecorder.com
Sat Mar 14 03:01:19 PDT 2015

Hi Asalle,

Please send your patches always relative to the HEAD of the official repository.

That way, reviewers only need to look at one patch, i.e., the latest version of your patch.
Also, merging into the official repository becomes easier when there's only one patch.

Best regards,

Chris