Interest in GSoC 2015 at X.Org Foundation

Guy-Daniel Tiku guydany37 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 15:13:02 PDT 2015

Hello everyone,

I am Tiku Guy-Daniel ( guy-D on IRC ), a postgraduate student from the
University of Buea, Cameroon who will like to contribute to the X.Org
Foundation's coding project through the Google Summer of Code 2015 program.
I've looked at the Ideas page,am interested in working on the Fix Colormaps
with RandR 1.2 capable drivers project during the Summer and have been
developing a proposal for a few days now. I'll like to know if there are
other students working on this project.

Regards.
Tiku Guy-Daniel.