A mistake in keysymdef.h with upsilon symbol?

Mats Blakstad mats.gbproject at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 18:16:40 PDT 2015

Hi

I work to make a patch to add new keysym names to this file:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/proto/x11proto/tree/keysymdef.h

I noticed that unicode 01b1 is listed like this:

#define XK_aogonek                       0x01b1  /* U+0105 LATIN SMALL
LETTER A WITH OGONEK */

However, unicode 01b1 is in fact the capital version of latin upsilon
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C6%B1>, so it should be Ʊ.

Or is the number on the side '0x01b1' not a unicode? And if so, how can I
find out what code to use for different unicodes?

As example, I want to add open E, can I add it like this?

#define XK_open_e                            0x025B  /* U+025B LATIN SMALL
LETTER OPEN E */