State of Wayland

Pekka Paalanen ppaalanen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 23:38:21 PDT 2015

On Thu, 17 Sep 2015 10:27:13 -0400 (EDT)
Olivier Fourdan <ofourdan at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Bryce,
>
> cc'ing xorg-devel as well, see below, I would like to help with xwayland.

Thank you Olivier, this is very much appreciated!

Let me know if there is anything I could help you with. However, I'm not
sure there's much I can offer, because I assume things would mostly
revolve around the Xwayland server, X11, EWMH & friends, and the XWM in
each Wayland compositor (Weston included) - all things I know very
little about.

Thanks,
pq