[Pull request] xwayland: output hot-unplug bugs

Marek Chalupa mchqwerty at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 06:36:21 PDT 2015

Hi,

I went through some of the pending patches in patchwork. I rebased them
to the master and tested with positive result. There has been some
discussion about how the patches should actually work and I did some
minor changes to them, so I'm CC'ing Dima, who is the author of two of them.

The following changes since commit 6ca496b7c3ccfd677c8c1bee88cc509a5e3c9e04:

   dri2: better checks for integer overflow in GetBuffers* (2015-09-24
13:47:01 -0400)

are available in the git repository at:

   https://github.com/mchalupa/xserver output-bugs

for you to fetch changes up to 21f384b7b8b571151805674c9d384e2ad7f8b7ea:

   xwayland: do not add output into output_list multiple times
(2015-09-25 15:24:22 +0200)

Dima Ryazanov (2):
       xwayland: Destroy xwl_output when wl_output gets removed
       xwayland: Remove the output from the list after destroying it

Marek Chalupa (1):
       xwayland: do not add output into output_list multiple times

  hw/xwayland/xwayland-output.c | 44