Xorg software excellence recognized

Jamenson Ferreira Espindula de Almeida Melo jafesp at gmail.com
Fri Apr 1 23:53:48 UTC 2016

Jaboatão dos Guararapes, Pernambuco, Brazil, April 01, 2016.

Xorg software excellence recognized

I would like to congratulate the Xorg Software Development Team for the
excellent software.

I am using the twm and I am really satisfied.  You point the mouse to
focus a window, without select it.  You click the window to select it.
You can roll up and roll down the Firefox text region without select the
window, but just focusing it.   I think this is the correct approach.

Congratulations and go on!

Jamenson Ferreira Espindula de Almeida Melo
GNU/Linux user # 166197
https://linuxcounter.net/cert/166197.png

Key fingerprint:
234D 1914 4224 7C53 BD13  6855 2AE0 25C0 08A8 6180