Use hardware sprite plane as overlay

Cao Duc Quan caoducquan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 18:06:45 PST 2016

But I could run it!
There is a trick for this: first I stop xorg by running this command:
service xserver-nodm stop

Than I run my tool
./modetest_x11 -s 9:XR24 -P 9:1280x720 at XR24

After that I start xorg again
service xserver-nodm start

And it seems xserver start successful. And I have both xserver render to
primary buffer and modetest render to Sprite Plane

It is a bug in kernel ?

--
Quan Cao
0976574864