xserver: Branch 'master' - 20 commits

Adam Jackson ajax at redhat.com
Tue Jul 19 14:58:33 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-07-19 at 12:34 +0900, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> On 19.07.2016 05:29, Adam Jackson wrote:
> > [...]
> >
> > New commits:
> > commit 8d3a368d8980e37e7e8c57065dc901ce809887c6
> > Author: Keith Packard <keithp at keithp.com>
> > Date:   Wed Jun 1 22:47:29 2016 -0700
> >
> >     os: InputThreadFillPipe doesn't need select or poll
> >
> > [...]
>
> These changes broke make check.

Not here it doesn't. What's broken for you?

Just in case, I've updated my pre-push hook to run make check before
pushing and refuse if it fails. But it's passing for me at every commit
in that series.
> They also broke the builds of external video drivers (due to the
> BlockHandler signature change), and I haven't seen any patches for that.
> I was previously asked to provide a fix for the xf86-video-omap build
> when I removed xf86CrtcTransformCursorPos, but in this case more drivers
> are affected, including the major ones. This is pretty frustrating and
> causing me a waste of time and effort.

Oversight on my part, I apologize. I've fixed up the drivers, excluding
intel and vmware, which have stated they want their own process for ddx
changes.

- ajax