PATCH v2: Add xorg-xserver 1.19 support to tigervnc

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 15:57:38 UTC 2016

Hi,

Here is the promised v2 of my patch to add 1.19 support to tigervnc, this time
with code to properly request write-ready notification when necessary.

As mentioned in the original thread, I believe that there is a bug in
tigervnc-1.7.0/common/rdr/FdOutStream.cxx: FdOutStream::flush().

When the stream is nonblocking and writeWithTimeout() returns 0, then
flush() will simply retry again (and again and again), if I read the
code correctly), so it will *busy* wait until all data is written.

It would be good if someone who knows the code better can take a look
at this.

Regards,

Hans