xserver 1.19.2 call for patches

Michel Dänzer michel at daenzer.net
Mon Feb 20 09:36:33 UTC 2017

On 17/02/17 05:25 AM, Adam Jackson wrote:
> I'd like to do another 1.19 soonish, say middle of next week. If you've
> got favorite patches you'd like to see included, please write their
> sha1s on the back of a $50 bill and send them to me.

:)

> Alternatively, reply to this email, or send a pull request.

I nominate the following commits:

b5b292896f64 ("prime: Sync shared pixmap from root window instead of
screen pixmap")
a6566f9e4dbf ("prime: Clear PixmapDirtyUpdateRec::damage when it's
destroyed")

Maybe squash these two in order to avoid the intermittent regression.

542d9f6807ac ("present: Allow flipping with PRIME slave outputs")

This might give some trivial conflicts without bb9128fdc86d ("present:
disable page flip only when a slave crtc is active"). The former
supersedes the latter.

38696ea56854 ("damage: Validate source pictures bound to windows before
unwrapping")