Multi gpu display

zhoucm1 david1.zhou at amd.com
Tue Jul 4 07:53:23 UTC 2017

After compizconfig-settings-manager changes output detection, the
applications like file browser, glxgears can run full screen spanning
all monitors.
But some games still cannot, like Unigine heaven, which still is using
one of monitor mode.

Is there a way to change somewhere to let all applications including
games run full screen spanning all monitors?

SDL? XRANDR? XINERAMA?

Thanks,
David Zhou