Pull request for server-1.19.branch fixes ?

Olivier Fourdan ofourdan at redhat.com
Fri Sep 22 19:39:22 UTC 2017

Hi,

> Thanks for doing this, some more nominations:
>
> 41dafcc2a294 ("xfree86/modes: Make colormap/gamma glue code work with
>                RandR disabled")
>
> 27a6b9f7c84c ("os: Handle SIGABRT")
>
> 7c88977d338a ("glamor: Store the actual EGL/GLX context pointer in
>                lastGLContext")
>
> 091af80be48c ("randr: Use RRTransformEqual in RRCrtcPendingTransform")
> 4212c884c423 ("xfree86/modes: Use RRTransformEqual in
>                xf86RandR12CrtcSet")

Thanks! Added to my branch locally (not pushed yet).

So for now I have the following commits in my branch:

Aaron Plattner (1):
      randr: Use RRTransformEqual in RRCrtcPendingTransform

Adam Jackson (6):
      parser: Fix crash when xf86nameCompare(s1 = x, s2 = NULL)
      xinerama: Implement graphics exposures for window->pixmap copies (v4)
      ephyr: Don't clobber bitsPerPixel when using glamor
      xephyr: Check for host XVideo support before trying to use it
      modesetting: Validate the atom for enum properties
      wayland: Sync drm.xml with Mesa

Carlos Garnacho (5):
      xwayland: Allow pointer warp on root/None window
      xwayland: "Accept" confineTo on InputOnly windows
      xwayland: Update root window size when desktop size changes
      xwayland: Lock the pointer if it is confined and has no cursor
      Xi: Use WarpPointerProc hook on XI pointer warping implementation

Daniel Stone (1):
      modesetting: Set correct DRM event context version

Eric Anholt (1):
      glamor: Fix dashed line rendering.

Jason Gerecke (1):
      xfree86: Fix interpretation of xf86WaitForInput timeout

Keith Packard (3):
      os: un-duplicate code to close client on write failure
      os: Mark client as ready to read when closing due to write failure [100863]
      dix: Remove clients from input and output ready queues after closing

Kenneth Graunke (1):
      dri2: Sync i965_pci_ids.h from Mesa.

Lyude (1):
      xwayland: Don't load extension list more than once

Martin Peres (1):
      modesetting: re-set the crtc's mode when link-status goes BAD

Michal Srb (5):
      Xi: Zero target buffer in SProcXSendExtensionEvent.
      dix: Disallow GenericEvent in SendEvent request.
      Xi: Verify all events in ProcXSendExtensionEvent.
      Xi: Do not try to swap GenericEvent.
      Xi: Test exact size of XIBarrierReleasePointer

Michel Dänzer (5):
      xfree86/modes: Make colormap/gamma glue code work with RandR disabled
      os: Handle SIGABRT
      glamor: Store the actual EGL/GLX context pointer in lastGLContext
      glamor: Fix temporary pixmap coordinate offsets
      xfree86/modes: Use RRTransformEqual in xf86RandR12CrtcSet

Olivier Fourdan (9):
      glamor: Check for NULL pixmap in glamor_get_pixmap_texture()
      Xephyr: Check screen resources creation success
      glamor: glamor_set_destination_drawable() can fail
      glamor: Check glamor_set_destination_drawable() return value
      glamor: avoid a crash if texture allocation failed
      glamor: an FBO is not needed for Xv pixmaps
      xwayland: Fix a segfault with pointer locking
      glamor: handle NULL source picture
      glamor: Avoid overflow between box32 and box16 box

Rodrigo Vivi (1):
      dri2: Sync i965_pci_ids.h from Mesa.

Tobias Stoeckmann (2):
      record: Fix OOB access in ProcRecordUnregisterClients
      dmx: Fix null pointer dereference

Anything else? If not, I'll send an updated pull request on Monday...

Cheers,
Olivier