[ANNOUNCE] xorg-server 1.19.99.904

Jeff Smith whydoubt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 21:24:02 UTC 2018

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 2:44 AM, Thomas Klausner <wiz at netbsd.org> wrote:
> I still see this build failure on NetBSD:
>
> sdksyms.c:1773:15: error: expected expression before ',' token
>      (void *) &,                                                  /* ../../dri3/dri3.h:110 */
>                ^
>
>  Thomas

BTW, because of a line-numbering bug in sdksyms.sh, it is misreporting
the relevant header line as dri3.h:110,
when it should have reported dri3.h:113 (the line declaring
drm_format_for_depth).  I'm limited in what I can
test at the moment, and haven't been able to reproduce or see a reason
why that line would be a problem.

I wonder, is that the only line in sdksyms.c that came out like that,
or just the first?

 - Jeff