Will like to see some action on ScreenWakeupHandlerProcPtr related patch

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Mon Dec 17 23:09:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

I posted a small patch related to ScreenWakeupHandlerProcPtr several days ago.

https://lists.x.org/archives/xorg-devel/2018-December/057793.html
https://patchwork.freedesktop.org/patch/268118/

I usually limit my work to DDXs, so this is the first time I generated a patch for X Server itself.
I believe this patch applies to X Server 1.19 and 1.20.
In particular, I will like to see the patch backported to the future X Server 1.19.7 maintenance release since it affects S3 Savage DDX.
Furthermore, is X Server 1.19.7 going to be released soon?
I hope the patch gets incorporated into that release.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com