More gitlab migration (this time it's personal)

Adam Jackson ajax at nwnk.net
Thu Jul 26 14:25:11 UTC 2018

If you want to follow anything I'm working on, follow it here:

https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/ajax/xserver/

I'll be using merge requests under that repo to track the progress of
my own development branches, and issues to track known defects that
someone should work on. I won't be looking at bugzilla except to move
issues into gitlab (or close them), and I'll only be sending pull
requests to this list pointing to branches I'd like to merge.

If you'd like an easy way to track these merge requests as just another
remote, check out util/modular/add-gitlab-merge-requests.sh:

~/git/xserver$ git remote add ajax https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/ajax/xserver/
~/git/xserver$ ~/git/util-modular/add-gitlab-merge-requests.sh ajax ajax-merge-requests

This is sort of a trial run for doing issues and MRs for xorg/xserver
proper. Once we move to that (hopefully ASAP):

a) my merge requests would be only for work-in-progress, and I'd
reassign them to xorg/xserver when I think they're plausible to merge
b) my issues would only be things I am working, or intend to work, on

- ajax