Obtaining Xorg DDX commit privilege

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Wed Jun 6 22:22:01 UTC 2018

Hi Adam,

Okay, I look forward to obtaining the commit privilege to xf86-video-* DDXs soon.
That being said, for OpenChrome DDX, I do not really post patches on openchrome-devel mailing list, but for other xf86-video-* DDXs, should I always post patches on relevant mailing lists?
For non-ATI related DDX patches like for S3 Savage, Matrox, or SiS, should I post it on xorg-devel mailing list since there are no mailing list dedicated for those relatively minor devices?
How many days should I wait before I go ahead and commit the proposed changes once I have the commit privilege?

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com