gitlab migration

sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:38:34 UTC 2018

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 12:34:31PM +0100, Daniel Stone wrote:
> Hi Sylvain,
> It looks like Mutt is mangling email addresses - I've fixed Michel's.
>
> On 11 June 2018 at 14:30,  <sylvain.bertrand at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 12:33:52PM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> >> Adding the amd-gfx list, in cases somebody there has concerns or other
> >> feedback.
> >
> > For feedback:
> > I attempted a migration on gitlab of my repos but I was blocked because it's
> > not noscript/xhtml basic browser friendly.
> >
> > I was successfull with launchpad.net (which has now git support).
> >
> > I did not test if the issue system was noscript/xhtml basic friendly though.
>
> GitLab has a pretty comprehensive and well-documented API which might
> help if you don't want to use a web browser. There are also clients
> like 'lab': https://gitlab.com/zaquestion/lab which provide a good CLI
> interface.

Hi,
Those "web APIs" usually require the use of an heavy javascript browser for
authentification or "app authorization".

That said, I could not even create an account with a noscript/xhtml basic
browser (if you want to test that, install the famous noscript module with an
empty "white list" in firefox or chromium, or use lynx or links or w3m).

regards,

--
Sylvain