Gathering EGLStream related changed for Xwayland for a pull request

Lyude Paul lyude at redhat.com
Mon Jun 18 18:50:30 UTC 2018

Hey guys! So, talking to Ajax he said that something which would probably help
out with getting a bugfix release out there for X is if people started getting
their changes together into pull requests so that he doesn't need to go
through a bunch of threads and figure out what needs to be pulled in or not.

I've got some other stuff I need to make sure gets fixed in the X server, but
for now as far as I can tell all of the EGLStream related fixes we need to get
in Xwayland are reviewed and ready for a pull request. This includes:

https://cgit.freedesktop.org/~ofourdan/xserver/log/?h=xwayland
(thanks Olivier for putting everything in one place!)

If anyone else has EGLStream related stuff they would like to get in that I
missed, it's probably a good idea to respond to this!

--
Cheers,
	Lyude Paul