A question about XCompositeRedirectSubwindows

Egil Möller egil at innovationgarage.no
Wed Jun 20 13:24:02 UTC 2018

Thank you for helping me figure this out, and I should also add thanks
for that article series you created and linked! It's really good, and
the interactive examples are really cool. Must have taken forever to
build them (and the abstractions on top of the DOM)! Impressive! It's
nice to see someone spending the time to help out newcomers to a
codebase / api.

/Egil