Will like to release xf86-video-mga Version 1.7 soon

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Thu Nov 29 18:50:38 UTC 2018

Hi Matt,

Thank you for the suggestion.
I am glad I asked the community before incrementing the version number.
Following the xorg development guideline, I just incremented xf86-video-mga's version to 1.6.900.
Based on your reasonable request, I will increment it to 2.0.0 hopefully by early next week.
Version 1.6.900 is a release candidate version prior to 2.0.0.
Anyone interested in the code, please test the code if you have the equipment.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com