Will like to release xf86-video-mga Version 1.7 soon

Kevin Brace kevinbrace at gmx.com
Thu Nov 29 21:25:44 UTC 2018

Hi Matthieu,

I do have several models of Millennium 4 MB PCI, one G200 8 MB AGP, one or two G400 AGP (16 MB to 32 MB) , one G400 MAX AGP, and several G450 and G550 (mostly AGP, but at least one PCI).
For G200, I need a mainboard with AGP 3.3V signaling support in order to use it, and I tried to set up a dual boot system with Windows this morning, but due to hard drive issues (i.e., gradual degradation of the hard drive sectors even not in use), I am currently prevented from resizing the Windows partition.
I will have to go find another functioning Windows box for me to run chkdsk command over this hard drive.

Regards,

Kevin Brace
Brace Computer Laboratory blog
https://bracecomputerlab.com