MapNotify Event Is not received by the client after XMapWindow

Ikshwaku Chauhan ikshwaku.ec2004 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 08:54:46 UTC 2019

Hello All,

We are using Xorg version 1.14 and layermanger 1.1 with chromium browser on
NXP i.MX6 platform.
In one of our usecase chromium browser is crashing and we have found that,
this happens after XMapWindow api is called and browser is waiting for
MapNotify event with XWindowEvent call. Browser is waiting for MapNotify
event but XWindowEvent is not returning and which results browser crash
after sometime.
In our environment multiple X based apps are working

Could anyone know about this issue? or having same insight about this
behavior?
Please provide you inputs.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,