Migrating XCB to GitLab

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sat Feb 16 14:03:36 UTC 2019

Hi all,
As has been pretty well documented, I'd like to migrate XCB to GitLab
to join the rest of fd.o and X.Org (apart from the kernel and Mesa).

Whilst cgit/anongit would remain as mirrors, they would be read-only;
the sole push point would be GitLab. More details are here, but
essentially you can recover access to your account by just following
the 'forgot password' link and entering your mail:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/wikis/home

In doing the move, I think it makes sense to move the XCB modules in
under the xorg/ tree. I've suggested a module map here:
https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/40

Any thoughts? I'd like to get this over and done with quite soon.

Cheers,
Daniel