[Xcb] Migrating XCB to GitLab

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Sat Feb 16 19:50:09 UTC 2019

Hi,

On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 at 18:21, Josh Triplett <josh at joshtriplett.org> wrote:
> On February 16, 2019 6:03:36 AM PST, Daniel Stone <daniel at fooishbar.org> wrote:
> >In doing the move, I think it makes sense to move the XCB modules in
> >under the xorg/ tree. I've suggested a module map here:
> >https://gitlab.freedesktop.org/freedesktop/freedesktop/issues/40
>
> As a minor nit, "xcb-proto", rather than "xcbproto". Otherwise, your proposed layout looks great to me. XCB is part of X, let's not keep it isolated.

Unfortunately I failed to read this before getting Uli's go-ahead on
IRC, so I did it with xcbproto. On the other hand, the other repos are
called e.g. 'xorgproto', 'dri3proto' etc rather than hyphenated, so
this fits in better.

I've done this now, including having moved the bugs over. \o/

Cheers,
Daniel