FOSDEM 2019

Navare, Manasi D manasi.d.navare at intel.com
Fri Jan 11 19:05:14 UTC 2019

Hi Luc,

Thank you so much for accepting my talk at FOSDEM 2019 and providing me an opportunity to present my work in the graphics devroom.
However unfortunately Intel Corporation and my organization does not have the travel budget to send me to this conference and have rejected my travel request. Also due to the conflict of interest I am not allowed to ask for funding from Xorg foundation or Linux foundation because Intel actually sponsors them.

So I am extremely sad to inform you that I wont be able to make it to the conference and you can allocate my slot for the talk ""Display Stream Compression: More pixels, faster, over DisplayPort"
Graphics kernel solution to enable 5K at 120 and beyond with DSC<https://fosdem.org/2019/schedule/event/dp_dsc/>" to someone else.

I do hope that I will get another opportunity to present my talk at FOSDEM in the future because by far FOSDEM has been the best open source graphics conference I have ever been to.

Regards
Manasi Navare
Graphics Kernel Developer
Intel Corporation